Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.70 (SXSW): DOUG REDUX

Shot with iPhone & Infinicam, click to enlarge.

Another rainy SXSW day & I was invited back (for some crazy reason since last time I sucked ass) to do Doug Benson's DOUG LOVES MOVIES: SXSW edition. I'm sure he asked EVERYONE else in town before settling on me, but it was a blast at Esther's Follies in Austin with a leaky roof & a packed crowd, MUCH bigger than last time at UCB. I was on-stage with Ti West, Greg Proops & James Adomian and it was both relaxing and nerve racking, especially during the games (Build-A-Title & the infamous Leonard Maltin Game). While I didn't freeze up as bad as last time, it was still pretty humbling to not remember frikkin' DADDY DAY CARE!!?? But everyone seemed to have a good time and I left relatively unscathed. Thanks to Doug for having me back on...someday maybe Ill even win a round!

Now...let's see if I can see some actual movies tonight?? Seriously.

Listen to the podcast (and other DLM) HERE!

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home