Thursday, February 05, 2009

Shot of the Day #36: "Thank God for the rain..."

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

"... to wash the trash off the sidewalk."
-T. Bickle

...or satellite. Stormed hard today, Remy's first rain. What he must have been thinking.

Funny how I remember the days when it would downpour and the cable would frazz out, leaving us with-GOD FORBID!-books to read, or MAYBE if we were lucky, Mom would go to the library and rent a VHS. The best memory was when she brought home RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD, which featured rain as a major plot point in spreading the "More Brains!" virus. Freaked my brothers and I out for a LONG time and to this day, every time I start seeing drop of rain against glass, I think:


...I had a very warped childhood.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home