Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shot of the Day #31: All's Right in the World.

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

...got my new baby boy, sleeping happily in my arms. Got my copy of HELLBOY 2 playing the commentary in glorious Blu-Ray (hey, the kid is seeing life in 1080i...Unkie GdelT would be proud) as I bounce away into serenity.

It's all good.

Joe

PS: Name soon, promise. Kinda enjoying the suspense....

PPS; Walking Banz today, saw some kind of aftermath from "The 'Bom' Encounter" yesterday. Not that I was expecting the guy to still be there, but just seeing the lone bike against the tree, gave me a real Di Sica feeling. Hope he's OK.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon's at the Grindhouse said...

OMG so incredibly cute! So tiny!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Adam Barnick said...

Best picture ever. As always my love to you, Bri, doggie and ____.

FYI I am coming out there Friday and naming him myself if you don't spill!

-Evil B.

6:13 AM  
Blogger BC said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...some.

5:26 PM  
Blogger JRae said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Where's pics of Mommy and baby? :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home