Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shot of the Day 12.170: Pet Peeve

Shot with iPhone & Camera+, click to enlarge. 

Full Disclosure: I hate Flip Flops.

You will likely NEVER catch me wearing these flimsy fucking things on my feet. Also, I despise anyone who goes anywhere other than the beach with flip-flops on. I even kicked someone out of a production meeting once-a guy, natch-for wearing flip-flops to work. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR FUNKY FEET, DUDE. So, needless to say...I'm not a fan of this particular footwear.

But today, being that my back is fucked and I can barely bend down, it was the path to least resistance in taking out the garbage. So...I pulled out the old Spicoli-esque Vans-like THAT kind of movie connection was going to sway me otherwise. Hell, I even turned Japanese and kept the socks on. Waiting for the elevator, I looked down, caught quite the site, and there you go. A rare moment for you all to enjoy. Now excuse me while I burn these things in a funeral pyre.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home