Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shot of The Day 12.12: Well-dressed History

Shot with iPhone & Camera +, click to enlarge.

Was invited to another fun Master's dinner last night at one of the remaining Hamburger Hamets in town. Great night, great people, amazing stories... bolstered by a cameo by one of the icons of Old Hollywood, AC Lyles, who Landis told me produced 280 Westerns in his time at Paramount and who STILL has an office there. The stories he told were as thrilling as any blockbuster, with directors (some seen above) I've admired for years sitting there, completely entranced as any 10 year old kid was with their movies listening to him, and after the day I've had, his presence made me even more excited to make a little movie history myself.

Let's do this!
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home