Saturday, July 10, 2010

KOB Shot of the Day #38: Picture's UP!

Shot with iPhone, click to enlarge.

Apologies for it not being more "Spoilery" (wont find those here) or all that compelling an image, but just seeing this here sent a shock of electricity up my spine and into my heart.

We couldn't have had a more fantastic first day of shooting. Just being in the thick of it again was so exciting, and we couldnt be working with a better cast and crew to bring this story to life. I know full well not every day will be Sunflowers and Sunshine and it's gonna be one hell of a challenge, but just having such a great day to kick off the adventure was invigorating, inspiring.

I'm ready to Rock 'n Roll...may the cinema gods shine upon us.

Onward!
Joe

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to my neighborhood! I live a block away from the castle house and can not wait for KOB to come out!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Karla said...

You are filming in my neighborhood! I was wondering what all those KOB signs were at the Womens Club! Enjoy Spokane!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Spokane has alot of wonderful places to share! Thx for your post of getting out and visiting it. I am glad the entire cast & crew gathered for lunch in our clubhouse 7/12. More memories to add to our 100 yr old historical building. Gail Cropper

10:18 PM  
Blogger giles edwards said...

Holy shit. McCurdy. **Aces*!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home