Monday, February 16, 2009

Shot of the Day #47: Baja Pilgrim

Shot with iphone. Click to enlarge.

Been consolidating/cleaning/re-filing/situating all day and had to get out of the house for food, so drove down the street to Baja Fresh, which I gotta admit, corners the market in the McBurrito market here in LA. Since i didn't call ahead, I had time to kill, and had Scott Pilgrim Vol 2 in the car, so I took it in to read while I was there. VERY late to the game on this one (Thanks to Blair, Devin and Bri for turning me onto it), I was immediately hooked and can't wait to keep plowing through the further adventures of Scott, Ramona, Knives, Wallace and the rest...and also am even MORE excited about Edgar's movie adaptation. Perfect fit.

If you haven't had a chicken Burrito Ultimo while reading Bryan Lee O'Malley's epic saga...I highly recommend it. It is choice.

Joe

1 Comments:

Blogger Cam said...

no way, dude! chipotle all the way. i will FIGHT you.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home